Thursday, September 1, 2016

J O R D

One thing I can't live without....a watch. I know, we have phones now....among cool tech watches but theres just something about the feel of a good old fashioned watch! When JORD reached out to me and asked if I would try one of their watches, I fell in love with the Zebrawood & Champagne watch from the Frankie series. The grain on this watch is amazing and I love that JORD uses the whole wood stock for their watches not a veneer.

Just look at the women's shop...SO many beautiful watches!



My husband is seriously addicted to buying watches and when he saw mine he was itching to buy one for himself (he is also terrible at making decisions).

So what do we do when we find an amazing watch company and want everyone and their dog to know about them? We hold a giveaway!!



The winner will receive a $75 coupon, and any other entries will receive a $20 coupon awesome right?!

Just skip on over and enter here and good luck!!


Contest rund 8/3/16 - 9/18/16 Watch Gift Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment