Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sudio Sweden

The style and functionality of these stylish ear buds from Sudio Sweden is amazing! I love that they will last up to 8 hours of handsfree time which comes in handy while I'm running around all day picking up the kids just doing my thing throughout the day.




The sound is clear and beautiful, I couldn't be more happy with how these preform! The earbuds come in several different colors and four great prices though, not all are wireless.

 You can take calls and control music with the controls on the strap I mean, whats not to love about these awesome buds!!



Included in your package

- Vasa BlĂ„ earphones with 4 pairs of extra sleeves (I love that there are many to choose from)
- Owner’s Manual & Quality Assurance Card
- Genuine Leather Carrying Case
- Metal Clip
- Charging Cable


Check this out!!
Get 15%off your order with the code ELOISA15

No comments:

Post a Comment