Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cafe Breaks

Quick share!


It's been so crazy around the house with a few remodel projects and two kids starting school. I am constantly on the go! During the day I like to get things done but I also like to slow down for a bit and take a few breaks because we all know breaks are needed to power on throughout the day!

Willa and I have been meditating during the day and is a perfect little getaway for the both of us between running errands, picking kids up and doing house work. Sometimes we break out in dance and she has so much fun however I get to burn a few calories!

There is also break time for snacks which of course is my favorite break since coming across Cafe Breaks! These little cups of heaven are so delicious and give me that little push of power that I need to get through the rest of the day. 

A few things I love about @cafe_breaks is that they have no preservatives, they are less than 100 calories (yay me) and that they are fairly priced! You can find these little gems at Kroger in the snack isle. You're going to love these!!




No comments:

Post a Comment