Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lily Jade bags

I'd like to say that Lily Jade is the bag that keeps on giving! Truly a bag with so much storage that when I first received it I kept finding cool little pockets everywhere and each one is so useful!!



Lily Jade offers a variety of styles, sizes and colors. I have and LOVE the Meggan in black.
One thing that I love about the Meggan is that it can be used as an over the shoulder bag or a bacpack! My husband is in love with this bag as well and has been known to sport it as a backpack while we are out on a busy day...no shame he seriously loves it as much as I do! We both take advantage of all of the pockets and load it up with our belongings as well!




If you have older kids like me, you can still use the changing pad which I do often! When we are out at a game or a park and the girls want to sit somewhere that may be dirty or hard we use the pad for comfort. But seriously, even if you don't have kids this is the perfect bag for packing up for a day trip because so much can go into it.


Lily Jade bags are crafted from the softest premium leather with silky smooth poly fabric on the inside and magnetic closures which come in handy when your busy toting two littles on a hectic day!


Just look at all this space!!



No comments:

Post a Comment