Monday, August 31, 2015

The Laundress

Oh Laundry....what can I say? Is there a person out there that loves doing laundry? For me it's been hard finding a detergent with a pleasant light smell that will stay through the wash and dry process. 

I've become a fan of The Laundress products and my husband who helps with the laundry just loves the fabric fresh spray (he may be one person that actually likes doing laundry....no kidding). We received the The Everyday Laundry Kit which includes the Signature Detergent, Fabric Fresh Classic, Stain Solution, All purpose Bleach solution and Stain Brush and I love everything! Seriously the smell is so light and fresh. I recently washed my duvet cover and treated the stains with the stain solution (kids and cats....enough said) and used the non toxic All purpose bleach solution which is unscented. I cannot tell you how refreshing it was that night when we went to bed.....I did spray just a bit of the Fabric Fresh just after making the bed.  

I am a candle freak and just LOVE the Lady candle which isn't overpowering. This candle is a blend of grapefruit, apple, bergamot, basil, tea tree, rosemary, and lavender. You will love the The woody notes of amber, rose, sandalwood, cedar wood, and musk which makes it a perfect balance for men or women. 

The Ironing board cover is pretty stylish and goes with my decor (bye bye puke green cover) not to mention it is scorch resistant!! It is 100% cotton and has a hanging pocket for things such as ironing water which I need to purchase just because I love things to smell pretty!!

If you want to try this product out you will not regret it!! The Laundress is currently running a promotion...just post an image on Instagram with the hash tag #IamTheLaundress and you will receive a $25 voucher to their website!!





Yup...the girls approve of the fragrance!
Pajamas: Organic (another yessss) Skylar Luna
Skylar Luna commits to environmental-minded practices like packaging PJs in reusable linen bags, Wen seeks to continually build a unique and socially conscious company offering sleepwear that’s as safe as it is chic and snuggly.


No comments:

Post a Comment