Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dinner, Dress up and Beer!!


Dinner turned out pretty good. I was surprised how easy this meal was. It is also Whole30 if you are into that right now. I am not on Whole30 however, I do pull recipes from the @whole30recipe instagram! 

Ingredients

1pound wild shrimp
1 tbsp cultured ghee
1 avocado
2 slices fresh lemon
4-5 stalks spring onion
1 pound fresh asparagus
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbsp salt
I also added small bits of whole30 compliant bacon to sprinkle over my asparagus yum!!

Preheat oven to 350. cut avocado in half and remove pit. Put a sprinkle of salt and a slice of lemon in each side of the avocado and place in pan. Wash and cut bottoms of spring onions. Slice long ways in half. Place in pan. Trim bottom two inches off asparagus and place in pan. Sprinkle everything with a teaspoon of salt and drizzle olive oil over everything. Bake for 25 min uncovered. Remove from oven and add shrimp and top with cultured ghee and pinch of salt. Put back in oven and bake uncovered for another 20 min. 

 Working my way through the "create your own six pack" isle from the supermarket.


Cleobella and Ultrivioletkids so dreamy!

If you haven't heard of Zuzii yet....you're missing out! These wonderfully comfy shoes are so stylish and I want one of every design for my girls (and myself). Check them out here

Dont forget to follow us on Instagram @everwillalove

No comments:

Post a Comment