Monday, December 22, 2014

Family

Scribbles on the wall, laundry on the couch...whatever it may be. I want to remember and I want my family to remember just how it was. Our lives aren't always perfect but they happened and above it all I want so bad for them to remember the small not so perfect things. I am in the process of finishing this video for my family to watch Christmas morning. I especially love it because my eldest son wrote/played the music. Thank you Joy Prouty for the inspiration.


Bigger version here http://vimeo.com/115223849


"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don’t matter at all, because once you are Real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand.”
- Margery Williams, The Velveteen Rabbit



.

No comments:

Post a Comment