Friday, October 10, 2014

Boho at its finest/Feather Drum



   FEATHER BOMB SHORT SLEEVE TEE
WILLA'S TOP- TIK TOK FROCK
    FELT FLOPPY HAT
WILLA-WOODSTOCKER PANTS
EVER-TEEPEE PANTS


I couldn’t wait to feature newly discovered brand FeatherDrum, Kelly-Lee brings out a flavor of personality in her children’s line that I just haven’t seen anywhere else.   The garments are truly gorgeous and sizes start at 0-3 months so your new bundle can wear stylish designs as well; I would love to have had this brand around when my girls were tiny! The bohemian rose teepee and woodstocker pants are a must have, so comfy and fit perfectly on my girls. Head on over to check them out, I have a wish list going for sure!


You can find Feather Drum in the USA at online store DLK

No comments:

Post a Comment