Thursday, September 4, 2014

The morning after

Both of the girls woke up with fever this morning of course we all know that immunizations can cause this and it never fails....the girls always get sick after. Ever was up until four in the morning and was just so upset about nothing at all. On the bright side, we all got to sleep in. There is something about Ever when she is sick; she keeps up her normal pace of lightning fast. We went for doughnuts and the morning went by blissfully slow. We even popped by our favorite thrift stop and found some things we didn’t know we needed. While I love the moments I get of sweet silence, I think about next year, I think of five and suddenly I could care less about quiet. I am pretty sure I’m leaning towards the unthinkable…homeschooling Ever. I say unthinkable because I know I will get some type of criticism from others but really this isn’t about them is it? I have so much research to do before next August and I want to make sure I feel completely happy about either road we choose to take. I do know this, learning arithmetic and sounds of letters under a tree in our backyard sounds completely doable.                                                                            





 could...

No comments:

Post a Comment